Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Funny Face and Akorfa Adjeani- Asiedu
Popular Ghanaian comedian Funny Face has made public his feelings for elderly woman and veteran Ghanaian actress Akorfa Adjeani-Asiedu.

According to the comedian, he was a secret admirer of the popular actress and had a crush on her when he was a kid.

Funny Face made the revelation when he spoke on YFM in Kumasi over the weekend.

He was in Kumasi on Saturday to support Lydia Forson to premiere her new movie, A Letter From Adam, at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology.

The movie stars Akorfa and she also made appearance on the red carpet to hang out with student fans.

Ahead of the event, the crew had interviews on YFM and Luv FM.

Funny said on YFM that it was a privilege for him to have made the trip to Kumasi with Akorfa because he had a crush on her long ago when he was only 13.

“I must say I had a crush on Akorfa when I was only 13. I used to watch her on our black and white TV and it feels good I’m here with her,” he also told NEWS-ONE.


By Francis Addo (Twitter: @fdee50 Email: fdee500@yahoo.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

recent

Sample Text

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Advert

Video Of Day

Find Us On Facebook

Ad 300x250
Powered By Blogger

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I am a Creative Arts Writer who is also into Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Photography and IT consultancy. I am also Social media enthusiast and an alumni of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ).

Video Of Day

The Girl Child: “Our Rights Our Future, The time is now!”

  Esther Adobea Akuamoah Although all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights; irrespective of gender, age, social status...

Search This Blog

Live Traffic Feed

Ordered List

Advertisement

Ad 300x250

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Live Traffic Feed

I am a Creative Arts Writer who is also into Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Photography and IT consultancy. I am also Social media enthusiast and an alumni of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ).

Text Widget