Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ghanaian boxer and musician, Braimah Kamoko, popularly known as Bukom Banku, says he has all his documents ready and waiting to be vetted as Deputy Minister of Sports.

In an exclusive interview, Bukom Banku said on 14th July, 2012, it came to him in a dream that the then Vice President John Dramani Mahama had been elected as president. After telling President Mahama about the dream, the boxer said he was promised a top position in the Sports Ministry. 

“As you can see now I have all my documents ready for vetting. Even if the vetting committee calls me today, today, I’ll go for the vetting. I am ready,” Bukom Banku said.

The sensational boxer called on the President to fulfill the promise he make him a year ago.

“When I told President Mahama about the dream he gave me money and he promised to make me Sports Minister. But now, he has put someone there so I know inside me that he will make me Deputy Minister,” he said.

According to Bukom Banku, he has the skills to become deputy sports minister and would deliver if given the nod.

Bukom Banku also noted that he and President John Mahama were best friends even before he became president.

“It is a good thing John Mahama became president. God Himself ordained him to become president. He knows I have a mental problem but he still likes me so I’m begging him to give me the position so I can help Ghanaian boxers.”

He said arrangement had been made for him to fight on March 30th, stressing that he would not disclose his opponent.

“When everything is ready, I will tell the whole of Ghana who I am going to fight with,”

As it stands now, Elvis Afriyie Ankrah has been nominated to occupy the post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

recent

Sample Text

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Advert

Video Of Day

Find Us On Facebook

Ad 300x250
Powered By Blogger

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I am a Creative Arts Writer who is also into Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Photography and IT consultancy. I am also Social media enthusiast and an alumni of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ).

Video Of Day

The Girl Child: “Our Rights Our Future, The time is now!”

  Esther Adobea Akuamoah Although all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights; irrespective of gender, age, social status...

Search This Blog

Live Traffic Feed

Ordered List

Advertisement

Ad 300x250

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Live Traffic Feed

I am a Creative Arts Writer who is also into Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Photography and IT consultancy. I am also Social media enthusiast and an alumni of the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ).

Text Widget